Friday, October 21, 2011

the better to judge you with, my dear

Red Riding Hood...ish.

text reads:
Red Riding Hood: My, what vicious cold-hearted criticism you have of my life choices, Grandma!
Grandma: The better to help you see the error of your ways, my dear!
Red Riding Hood: I hope the wolf gets here soon and eats you.
Grandma: What was that, dear?
Red Riding Hood: I said: I HOPE THE WOLF GETS HERE SOON AND EATS YOU.

In other news, I've been working all this past week on artwork for a gallery show coming up tomorrow evening. I'll post pics of at least the art sometime in the next few days once everything settles down.

Thanks for reading!

beanforest

2 comments:

  1. Bua hahahaha. I love this one. I would like some copies of this to send to several of my family members :).

    ReplyDelete