Wednesday, October 5, 2011

this is what i'm doing

More Nuggets.


I was drawing a grim reaper nugget for a bit and while I'd like to say it was so I could explore complicated feelings of mortality, it was probably more because I thought the little guy with a skull head was adorable:

I can't tell if the impulse to draw morbid ghost creatures is a result of a Catholic upbringing, my own natural inclination, or a combination of the two, but here are the only 2 strips (I think) that ended up featuring the bugger.

It's weird seeing all these old strips again. While I used to think they were entertaining, I've grown so accustomed to them that I can no longer tell if they're worth a damn. So there's good news if they suck: there aren't tons left that I have to unload before getting to the newer stuff. ...which might still suck, but the excitement makes me less convinced of their awfulness.

In that optimistic spirit,

Thanks for reading! See you soon.

beanforest
www.beanforest.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment